1. Given the following information, draw the PERT/ CPM diagram:
Activity Immediate Predecessor
2. Given the diagram below, find:
(a) The critical path.
(b) How long it will take to complete the project.
3. Given the following activities and precedences, draw a PERT/CPM diagram:
4. Given the following network: (a) What is the critical path?
(b) How long will it take to complete this project?
(c) Can activity B be delayed without delaying the completion of the project? if so, how many days?
5. Given the estimated activity times below and the network in 4 above:
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.