1. What are the advantages of top-down budgeting? Of bottom-up budgeting? What is the most important task for top management to do in bottom-up budgeting?
2. In preparing a budget, what indirect costs should be considered?
3. What is the procedure for zero-base budgeting' Is it a good method to use in planning a state or national budget? Why, or why not? ¡^
4. List the four main steps involved in PPBS Wto® has it become obsolete? m,
5. Describe the top-down budgeting process.
6. What is a variance?
7. Describe the learning curve phenomenon.
8. How might you determine if cost estimates are biased?
9. What is "program budgeting"? 10. What is the difference between activity- and task-oriented budgets?
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.