1. What are the four parts of a technical proposal?
2. By what criteria do you think managers judge selection models? What criteria should they use?
3. Contrast the competitive necessity model with the operating necessity model. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
4. What is a sacred cow? Give some examples.
5. Give an example of a Q-Sort process for project selection.
6. What are some of the limitations of project selection models?
7. what is the distinction between a qualitative and a quantitative measure?
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.