45. Moore, J. R„ Jr., and N. R. Baker. "Computational Analysis of Scoring Models for R & D Project Selection." Management Science, Dec. 1969. Paolini, A., Jr., and M. A. Glaser. "Project Selection Methods That Pick Winners." ResearcA Management, May 1977.
Porter, M. E. Competitive Strategy. New York: Free Press, 1980.
Porter, M. E. Competitive Advantage. New York: Free Press, 1985.
Ramsey, I. E. "Selecting R&D Projects for Development." Long Range Planning, Feb. 1981. Reynard, E. L. "A Method for Relating Research Spending to Net Profit." Research Management, Dec. 1979.
51. Robinson. B., and C. Lakhani. "Dynamic Models for New Product Planning." Management Science, [une 1975.
52. Roman, D. D. Managing Projects: A Systems Approach. New York: Elsevier, 1986.
53. Rosenau, M. D., )r. Successful Project Management, 2nd ed. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1991.
54. Saaty, T. S. Decision for Leaders: The Analytic Hierarchy Process. Pittsburgh. PA: University of Pittsburgh. 1990.
Schmidt, R. L. "A Model for R & D Project Selection with Combined Benefit. Outcome and Resource Interactions." IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Nov. 1993. Schwartz, S. L., and I. Vertinsky. "Multi-Attribute Investment Decisions: A Study of R & D Project Selection." Management Science, Nov. 1977. Simon, H. The New Science of Management Decisions, rev. ed. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, 1977. Souder, W. E. "Comparative Analysis of R & D Investment Models." AIIE Transactions, April 1972.
59. Souder, W. E. "Analytical Effectiveness of Mathematical Models for R & D Project Selection." Management Science, April 1973.
60. Souder, W. E. "Utility and Perceived Acceptability of R & D Project Selection Models." Management Science, Aug. 1973.
61. Souder, W. E. "Project Evaluation and Selection," in D. 1. Cleland, and W. R. King, eds., Project Management Handbook. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold; 1983.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.