62. Suresh, N. C, and I. R. Meredith. "Justifying Muitimachine Systems: An Integrated Strategic Approach." journal of Manufacturing Systems, Nov. 1985.
63. Thompson, G. E. Management Science: An Introduction to Modem Quantitative Analysis and Decision Making. Huntington, NY: Krieger, 1982.
64. Townsend, H. W. R., and G. E. Whitehouse. "We Used Risk Analysis to Move Our Computer." Industrial Engineering, May 1977.
65. Turban, E„ and J. R. Meredith, Fundamentals of Management Science, 6th ed. Homewood, IL: Irwin, 1994.
66. van Gigch, J. P. Applied General Systems Theory, 2nd ed. New York: Harper & Row, 1978.
67. Van Hörne, I. C. Fundamentals of Financial Management. Englewood Cliffs, NI: Prentice Hall, 1971.
68. Whaley, W. M., and R. A. Williams. "A Profits-Oriented Approach to Project Selection." Research Management, Sept. 1971.
69. Williams, D. I. "A Study of a Decision Model for R&D Project Selection." Operational Research Quarterly, Sept. 1969.
70. Zaloon, V. A. "Project Selection Methods," tournai of Systems Management, Aug. 1973.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.