1. Give several examples of projects found in our society, avoiding those discussed in the chapter.
2. Describe some situations in which project management would probably not be effective.
3. How does the rate-of-project-progress chart (Fig. 1-2) help a manager make decisions?
4. Expound on the adage, "Projects proceed smoothly until 90 percent complete, and then remain at 90 percent forever."
5. Discuss the duties and responsibilities of the project manager. How critical is the project manager to the success of the project?
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.