1. How do you think the network technique could be 2. What are some benefits of the network approach used to estimate costs for manufacturing? to project planning? What are some drawbacks?
3. What is your position on the conclusions in the Caveat section?
4. Why is PERT of significant value to the project manager?
5. How is uncertainty in project scheduling dealt with?
6. Are there any drawbacks to using GERT?
7. How are activity times estimated?
8. Should the critical path activities be managed differently from noncritical path activities? Explain.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.