1. Adams, I. R„ and S. E. Barndt. "Behavorial Implications of the Project Life Cycle." In D. I. Cleland and W. R. King, eds., Project Management Handbook. New York- Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1983.
2. Afzalur, r. M., Managing Conflict in Organizations. Westport, CT: Praeger, 1992.
3- Baker, S. T„ "Partnering: Contracting for The Future." Cost Engineering. April 1990.
4- Brocks, E„ and G. S. Odiorne. Managing by Negotiation. Melbourne, FL: Krieger 1990.
5- Burke, R. J. "Methods of Resolving Interpersonal Conflict." Personnel Administration, luly-August, 1969.
6- Burton, ). Conflict Resolution and Prevention. New York: St. Martins, 1990.
7- Cadbury, G. A. H. "Ethical Managers Make Their Own Rules." Harvard Business Review, Sept.-Oct. 1987.
8. Cowen, C, C. Gray, and E. Larson. "Project Partnering." Project Management journal, December 1992.
9. Cohen, H. You Ca« Negotiate Anything. Secaucus, N.I.: Lyle Stuart Inc., 1980.
10. Dolan, 1. P. Negotiate Like the Pros. San lose, CA: Putnam, 1992.
11. Dyer, W. G., Team Building, 2nd ed. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1987.
12. Fast, |. Body Language. New York: Pocket Books, 1971.
13. Fisher, R„ and W. Ury, Getting to Yes. Harmondsworth, Middlesex, G.B.: Penguin Books, 1983.
14. Haiek, V. G. Management of Engineering Projects, 3rd. ed. New York: McGraw Hill, 1984.
15. Helpern, A. Negotiating Skills. Holmes Beach, FL: W.W. Gaunt, 1992.
274 CHAPTER 6 / NEGOTIATION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.