1. Bradford, L.P. 1976. Making Meetings Work: A Guide for Leaders and Group Members. San Diego, CA: University Associates.
2. Clemens, R.R; 1987. "A Report Case on SPC: The Role of Management on Quality and Its Future." TMI: Innovations in Quality, Concepts and Applications-Proceedings, vol. 1. Detroit, Michigan (Sept. 21-24).
3. Deming, W. E. 1986. Out of Crisis. Cambridge, MA: Massachusetts Institute > of Technology.
4. Hausmann, R.C. 1987. "Initiating Quality Management Systems in the Construction Industry." TMI: Innovations in Quality, Concepts and Applications-Proceedings, vol. 1. Detroit, Michigan (Sept. 21-24).
5. Kerzner, H. 1992. Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling, 4th Ed. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold.
6. Lipscomb, J.R. 1991. "Managing the Transition to Continuous Improvement." Quality Concepts: Conference Proceedings. Detroit, MI: ESD, (Oct. 14-16).
7. Schein, E. 1985. Organizational Culture and Leadership. San Francisco, CA: Jbssey-Bass.
8. Stamatis, D.H. 1992. Total Quality Management: From Theory to Execution. Southgate, MI: Contemporary Consultants Co.
9 .-. 1991. "TQM Implementation." Concepts in Quality. Detroit, MI:
Detroit Engineering Society.
10 .-. 1992. "TQM and Project Management." Speech presented to the De-
* ; troit Chapter of the Project Management Institute. Detroit, Michigan.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.