Objects can be embedded into Microsoft Project from other applications, but only in a limited number of places. For the best visibility, project managers often embed objects in the chart portion of the Gantt Chart. Other available locations for embedding objects in Microsoft Project are as follows:
• The Notes portion of the Task Form or Task Information dialog box
• The Notes portion of the Resource Form or Resource Information dialog box
• The Notes tab in the Assignment Information dialog box
• The Objects box in the Task Form
• The Objects box in the Resource Form
• Headers, footers, and legends of printable pages t
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.