1. Does Como have a choice in whether or not to accept project management as a culture?
2. How much influence should a customer be able to exert on how the contractors manage projects?
3. Was Como correct in attacking the cultural issues first?
4. Does the time frame of 36 months seem practical?
5. What chance of success do you give Como?
6. What dangers exist when your customers are more knowledgeable than you are concerning project management?
7. Is it possible for your customers' knowledge of project management to influence the way that your organization performs strategic planning for project management?
8. Should your customer, especially if a powerful customer, have an input in the way that your organization performs strategic planning for project management? If so, what type of input should the customer have and on what subject matter?
Was this article helpful?