1. The project life cycle is comprised of which of the following?
2. Marci Koening, the project manager for the ERP Project, is about to complete the project phase review. The completion of a project phase is also known as which of the following?
A. Lessons learned
B. Kill point
C. Earned value management
D. Conditional advancement
3. Which of the following best describes a project deliverable?
A. The resources used by the project to complete the necessary work
B. The resources exported from the project as a result of the project work
C. The end result of a project planning session
D. A verifiable, measurable work product
4. The compilation of all the phases within a project equates to the_
A. Project life cycle
B. Product life cycle
C. Project completion
D. Project processes
5. Which of the following describes the early stages of a project?
A. High costs and high demands for resources
B. A high demand for change
C. A high demand for project team time
D. Low costs and low demands for resources
6. At which point is the risk of failure the lowest, but the consequence of failure the highest?
A. During the early stages
B. During the middle stages
C. During the final stages
D. Risk of failure is even across all project phases
7. Project team members are most likely to work full-time on a project in which of the following organizational structures?
B. Weak matrix
C. Strong matrix
Chapter 2: Managing a Project
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.