C. 24 hours
15. The framing activity cannot begin until the concrete has cured for 36 hours. The time between the concrete activity and the framing activity is best described as which one of the following?
A. Hard logic
B. Lag time
C. Lead time
D. Finish-to-start relationship
16. Which one of the following best describes the critical path?
A. It is always one path with no float.
B. It determines the earliest the project can finish.
C. It has the most activities.
D. It has the most important project activities.
17. Schedule control is part of which project management process?
A. Change control
B. Cost control
C. WBS refinements
D. Integrated change control
18. Which system can manage changes to the project schedule?
A. Change control system
B. Schedule change control system
C. Integrated change control
D. Change control board
19. Which schedule development tool does not consider the availability of the project resources only when the work may take place in the project?
A. Critical path method
B. Critical chain method
C. Schedule compression
D. Arrow on the node method
20. What happens when a project manager elects to crash a project?
A. The project will end early.
B. The project will end on time.
C. The project costs will increase.
D. The project team morale will decrease.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.