The constraints and assumptions from the project scope statement (Section 188.8.131.52) are considered when estimating the schedule activity durations. Examples of assumptions include but are not limited to:
• Existing conditions,
• Availability of information, and
• Length of the reporting periods.
• Examples of constraints include but are not limited to contract terms and requirements. .6 Enterprise Environmental Factors
The enterprise environmental factors that can influence the Estimate Activity Durations process include but are not limited to:
• Duration estimating databases and other reference data, and
• Commercially available reference databases.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.