The organizational process assets that can influence the Develop Project Management Plan process include but are not limited to:
• Standardized guidelines, work instructions, proposal evaluation criteria, and performance measurement criteria;
• Project management plan template—Elements of the project management plan that may be updated include, but are not limited to:
o Guidelines and criteria for tailoring the organization's set of standard processes to satisfy the specific needs of the project, and o Project closure guidelines or requirements like the product validation and acceptance criteria.
• Change control procedures including the steps by which official company standards, policies, plans, and procedures, or any project documents will be modified and how any changes will be approved and validated;
• Project files from past projects (e.g., scope, cost, schedule and quality baselines, performance measurement baselines, project calendars, project schedule network diagrams, risk registers, planned response actions, and defined risk impact);
• Historical information and lessons learned knowledge base; and
• Configuration management knowledge base containing the versions and baselines of all official company standards, policies, procedures, and any project documents.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.