The organizational process assets that can influence the Monitor and Control Project Work process include but are not limited to:
• Organization communication requirements,
• Financial controls procedures (time reporting, accounting codes, expenditure and disbursement reviews, and standard contract provisions),
• Issue and defect management procedures,
• Risk control procedures including risk categories, probability definition and impact, and probability and impact matrix,
• Process measurement database used to make available measurement data on processes and products, and
• Lessons learned database.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.