The organizational process assets that can influence the Change Control proccss include but arc not limited to:
• Change control procedures, including the steps by which official company standards, policies, plans, and other project documents will be modified, and how any changes will be approved, validated, and issued;
• Procedures for approving and issuing change authorizations;
• Proccss measurement database used to collect and make available measurement data on processes and products;
• Project files (e.g., scope, cost, schedule and quality baselines, performance measurement baselines, project calendars, project schedule network diagrams, risk registers, planned response actions, and defined risk impact);
• Configuration management knowledge base containing the versions and baselines of all officiai company standards, policies, procedures, and any project documents.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.