The organizational process assets that can influence the Direct and Manage Project Execution process include but are not limited to:
• Standardized guidelines and work instructions,
• Communication requirements defining allowed communication media, record retention, and security requirements,
• Issue and defect management procedures defining issue and defect controls, issue and defect identification and resolution, and action item tracking,
• Process measurement database used to collect and make available measurement data on processes and products,
• Project files from prior projects (e.g., scope, cost, schedule, quality baselines, performance measurement baselines, project calendars, project schedule network diagrams, risk registers, planned response actions, and defined risk impact), and
• Issue and defect management database containing historical issue and defect status, control information, issue and defect resolution, and action item results.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.