When developing the project management plan, expert judgment is applied to the following:
• Tailor the process to meet the project needs,
• Develop technical and management details to be included in the project management plan,
• Determine resources and skill levels needed to perform project work,
• Define the level of configuration management to apply on the project, and
• Determine which project documents will be subject to the formal change control process.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.