The enterprise environmental factors which can influence the Direct and Manage Projcct Execution process includc but arc not limited to:
• Organizational or company culture and structure,
• Infrastructure (e.g., existing facilities and capital equipment),
• Personnel administration (e.g., hiring and firing guidelines, employee performance reviews, and training records),
• Stakeholder risk tolerances, and
• Project management information systems (e.g., an automated tool suite, such as a scheduling software tool, a configuration management system, an information collection and distribution system or web interfaces to other online automated systems).
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.