A contract is an input if the project is being done for an external customer. .4 Enterprise Environmental Factors
The enterprise environmental factors that can influence the Develop Project Charter process include but are not limited to:
• Governmental or industry standards
• Organization infrastructure
• Marketplace conditions
This is not a complete list, but these factors should be considered on most projects. .5 Organizational Process Assets
The organizational process assets that can influence the Develop Project Charter process include but are not limited to:
• Organizational standard processes, policies, and standardized process definitions for use in the organization;
• Templates (e.g., project charter template); and
• Historical information and lessons learned knowledge base.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.