The manager's behavior. Key interactive behaviors that are recommended for use by the manager in the inspection process include:
• Seeking full and complete information
• Testing understanding of each team member
• Observing carefully
• Listening actively
• Supporting, positively
• Building, constructively
• Proposing options and alternatives Summarizing the complete process
• Giving information, as required
• Disagreeing, when necessary
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.