1. Meetings will begin and end on time.
2. Team members will come to the meetings prepared.
3. Pagers and cell phones will be turned off during meetings.
4. Agenda items for the next meeting will be discussed at the end of each meeting.
5. A Parking Lot will be used to capture off-the-subject ideas and concerns.
6. Unresolved issues will be added to the Issues list.
7. If a team member cannot attend a meeting, he or she will send a representative with authority to make decisions.
8. Meeting tasks will be rotated among members.
Signatures: (Team members)
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.