Closing the project is routine once we have the customer's approval of the deliverables. There are six steps to closing the project:
1. Getting client acceptance of deliverables
2. Ensuring that all deliverables are installed
3. Ensuring that the documentation is in place
4. Getting client sign-off on final report
5. Conducting the post-implementation audit
6. Celebrating the success
Let's take a look at each of these steps in more detail.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.