Executing has five tasks associated with it. The PMP exam will have forty-seven questions from domain 3.
1. Ten questions. ''Commit project resources in accordance with the project plan to ensure that all activities are performed.''
2. Nine questions. ''Implement the project plan by authorizing the execution of project activities and tasks to produce project deliverables.''
3. Eleven questions. ''Manage project progress by ensuring that activities are executed as planned in order to achieve the project objectives.''
4. Nine questions. ''Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to stakeholders.''
5. Eight questions. ''Implement quality assurance procedures by performing project control activities to meet project objectives.''
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.