Closing has five tasks associated with it. The PMP exam will have fourteen questions from domain 5.
1. Four questions. ''Obtain final acceptance of deliverables by obtaining formal approval from appropriate stakeholders to achieve closeout.''
2. Two questions. ''Document lessons learned by surveying project team members and other relevant stakeholders to use for the benefit of future projects.''
3. Three questions. ''Facilitate administrative and financial closure in accordance with the project plan in order to comply with organization and stakeholder requirements.''
4. Three questions. ''Preserve essential project records and required tools by archiving them for future use to adhere to legal and other requirements.''
5. Two questions. ''Release project resources by following appropriate organizational procedures in order to optimize resource utilization.''
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.